||Will be responsible for a single large contract or a number of smaller ones. You would also be the main point of contact for clients, site managers and building contractors throughout the project.Your main responsibilities would include:
- Meeting with clients / consultants to get a fuller idea of their needs
- Putting together estimates, including budgets and timescales
- Preparing and presenting documents for tenders
- Contributing to work planning, and briefing project teams, contractors and suppliers
- Managing the execution
- Agreeing any additional work to be done within set timescales
- Gathering all information together for invoicing at the end of the project
- Identifying areas for improvement in existing contracting processes.
- You would work closely with other construction professionals, including construction managers, quantity surveyors and planning engineers.